Just how dangerous Martin Parmer was may be ascertained from many primary historical sources. Below
is a list of assaults and or killings attributed to Martin Parmer by contemporary sources.
- Shot and almost killed James Liles - October 10, 1816.
- Leader of party which killed a number of Indians at the McElwee cabin.
- Blew up part of Blundo's (Maurice Blondeau) Indian party at White Rocks cliffs
- Killed Indian brave, Two Hearts - exact date unknown.
- Killed Moton (Mote) Askins 1826 on the Angelina River in Texas.
- Judge Parmer charged with murder in Jasper County, Texas.